Acts and Regulations
What are we doing?
As a department, Canadian Heritage is responsible for the following:
- List of Acts
- List of Regulations
- Forward Regulatory Plan
- Service Standards for High-Volume Regulatory Authorizations
- Administrative Burden Baseline
- Interpretation Policy
All of the government’s Acts and Regulations can be found on the Justice Canada Web site.
For more information
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified: