The Department of Canadian Heritage is committed to listening to the voices and views of Canadians, and to including them in decision making processes. Public consultation activities are undertaken on a regular basis across the department on a wide range of important issues that affect Canadians on a daily basis. These activities provide opportunities for Canadians to participate in the development of policies and programs.
This section provides information on Public Consultation activities that are currently being undertaken by the Department of Canadian Heritage.
- Consultations on the Canada Prizes for the Arts and Creativity
- Review of the Revised Foreign Investment Policy in Book Publishing and Distribution
- Redesign of the Canada Magazine Fund and the Publications Assistance Program
- Proposed Content and Programming of the Canadian Museum for Human Rights (CMHR)
- Report to the Minister of Canadian Heritage on the Canadian Museum for Human Rights
[HTML Version | PDF Version, 4.84 MB]
- Report on the Government of Canada's Consultations on Linguistic Duality and Official Languages
[HTML Version | PDF Version, 574 KB]
For more information on other Government of Canada Consultations, visit the Consulting With Canadians Web site.
To access the PDF (Portable Document Format) version you must have a PDF reader installed. If you do not already have such a reader, there are numerous PDF readers available for free download or for purchase on the Internet:
To take advantage of PDF features:
- Save the PDF form on your computer;
- Open the file with your PDF reader;
- Complete the form; and
- Save it again once filled.
It is not recommended to open a PDF form within your browser. Some browsers use plugins by default to view the PDF which may not work properly with fillable PDF forms.
Please note that all saveable and fillable PDF forms posted on this Web site are created using Adobe® authoring tools. It is therefore recommended that you use the Adobe Reader®, version 8 or higher, for best results.