Please note that these links provide useful information on youth, jobs, and our YCW Delivery Organizations. Some of the following links will take you off the YCW website. Canadian Heritage is not responsible for the content on most of these sites.
* Webpage content available in French only.
Links for Youth
- Youth Canada
- This is an exclusive source for information about programs and services available for youth at the community level and beyond. Youth Path also serves employers of youth and youth service providers.
- Exchanges Canada
- Exchanges Canada is a Government of Canada initiative that creates opportunities for young Canadians to gain a better understanding of their country, connect with one another and experience the diversity of Canada's communities, languages and cultures.
Links to Find a Job
- Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP)
- FSWEP is the primary vehicle through which federal departments and agencies recruit students for some 7,000 temporary student jobs each.
- Youth Employment Strategy (YES)
- This website helps young people to get the information, skills and work experience they need to make a successful transition to the workplace.
Links to Young Canada Works Delivery Organizations
- * Association francophone des municipalités du Nouveau-Brunswick (AFMNB)
- The AFMNB works towards the economic, social and cultural development of its regions. Their leaders place great emphasis on cooperation between municipalities as well as establishing partnerships among regions.
- * Association pour l'avancement des sciences et des techniques de la documentation (ASTED)
- ASTED is a Francophone not-for-profit association for the promotion of documentation sciences and techniques.
- Canadian Council of Archives (CCA)
- Founded in 1985 as a result of federal-provincial efforts to encourage and facilitate the development of an archival system in Canada, the CCA provides coordination within the system.
- Canadian Library Association (CLA)
- The CLA is the national English-language association that represents those who work in or advocate for Canada's estimated 21,000 libraries.
- Canadian Museums Association (CMA)
- The CMA is a national organization for the advancement of the Canadian museum community. The CMA exists to unite, represent and serve museums and museum workers across Canada.
- Collège Éducacentre College
- Éducacentre College acts as a leader in the development of personal and professional abilities of French speaking people in a community college setting.
- * Conseil de la coopération de l'Ontario (CCO)
- The CCO is the hub of Francophone cooperatives in Ontario. The CCO's goal is to support the development of the cooperatives, ultimately supporting the development of the Franco-Ontarian community.
- * Conseil de la coopération de la Saskatchewan (CCS)
- The CCS is responsible for francophone economic development in Saskatchewan. The CCS is mandated to provide programs and services that meet the needs of the Francophone community in Saskatchewan. The CCS continues to explore new opportunities to enhance leadership, economic development, entrepreneurship and the cooperative sector in the Francophone community.
- Cultural Human Resources Council (CHRC)
- The CHRC strives to be at the centre of vision and forward thinking in the area of cultural human resources development.
- * Fédération des chambres de commerce du Québec (FCCQ)
- The FCCQ contributes to the economic development of Quebec and encourages entrepreneurial initiatives through leadership, representation and action.
- * Fédération de la jeunesse canadienne-française (FJCF)
- The FJCF is a not-for-profit organization that represents young Francophones aged 14-25 at a national level. The FJCF promotes and supports the development of French-Canadian youth through various initiatives and projects of national and international scope.
- Heritage Canada Foundation (HCF)
- HCF's mandate is to preserve and demonstrate and to encourage the preservation and demonstration of the nationally significant historic, architectural, natural and scenic heritage of Canada with a view to stimulating and promoting the Canadian people's interest in that heritage.